How to search products?
Search for products by entering the product name or keyword into the Search Bar at the top of any page. Try to enter a general description. The more keywords you use, the less products you will get in the results page. When you find a product you’re interested in, simply click the product name or the product image for more details.
How are shipping costs calculated?
Shipping costs are calculated based on shipping method (air, sea or land) and product weight / volume. Different shipping companies have different rates, so it’s best to check and compare which is most affordable and economical. For more details on how shipping costs are calculated, please contact us directly.
What is Buyer Protection?
Buyer Protection is a set of guarantees that enables buyers to shop with confidence on our website.
You are protected when:
- The item you ordered did not arrive within the time promised.
- The item you received was not as described.
- The item you received was damaged during transport.
How do I request a quote?
We have professional designers and product consultants to provide you with professional advice. In order to accurately quote the price for your desired product, you need to provide us with the following details:
- Product brand and product name, model, series or picture.
- Product size: Usually most furniture products are available in multiple sizes. For example, sofas, dining tables, coffee tables, etc.; it is difficult to determine which one you want just by a picture, the model name or the product series. Therefore, you need to provide measurement information such as: 220 × 100 table, 120 × 120 coffee table, etc.
- Information on the desired material (fabric or leather), the grade of the material and the color. Furniture products of the same size often come in a variety of fabrics or materials for customers to choose. The most common example is the sofa. A three-seat sofa of the same style often has dozens or even hundreds of fabrics or leather colors to choose from. These fabrics and leathers are usually divided into several levels, each of which is divided into multiple colors. The pricing is determined by the grade.
- Different workmanship and materials will also affect the price; e.g. is the surface polished? Is the material walnut or ash or sandalwood? All these details will affect the price. Therefore, providing the material grade and workmanship details of the product is very important for accurate quotes.
* If you are not clear about the above product information, please contact us and we will provide you with advice and assistance in this regard.
Are all products original?
We only sell original products, coming directly from the manufacturers, authorized distributors or official resellers.
All products are therefore covered by the official warranty or the “extended warranty” – when it is provided.
What is the warranty on the products?
All products have a warranty of two years, which is provided directly by the manufacturer and valid only in the Italian territory. Within the rest of European Union, the warranty is normally valid for one year.
For information on worldwide warranty, we suggest you to contact the manufacturer before purchase (especially if you are interested in buying home appliances).
For household appliances, in case of need, simply call the closest authorized service center, showing your invoice.
For all other products, you can contact our After-Sales Service.
What if the product arrives damaged?
During the delivery of your order, you must check the packaging and the goods BEFORE you sign the courier’s receipt. Be aware that if no damage is reported on the courier’s receipt, we will not be able to help you solve the problem.
If the package is damaged, you must sign the courier’s receipt with reserve, and specify the type of damage. For example, you may write “goods received unchecked, because the packaging is damaged” or “the carton is broken”, etc.
Once you open the packages, if the contents are damaged, please log-in to your account and open a damage claim by clicking on After-Sales, at the bottom of the page. We will repair or replace the damaged product as quickly as possible.
Please, do accept the product, even if it is damaged. This simplifies and speeds up the replacement procedure.